The Leader Coach
Leadership and team coaching for accelerated growth and tangible outcomes.
For leaders who have identified a need to build trust, increase employee engagement and achieve greater success, The Leader Coach (TLC) guides clients to address problems at the root and execute strategies that produce lasting results. With 20+ years devoted to developing individuals and teams and a commitment to continuing education, TLC is uniquely positioned to help you improve productivity and fulfillment in the workplace.
Common Challenges for Leaders
- Feeling overwhelmed by increased demands with decreased resources
- Keeping the team engaged, productive, and retained
- Managing transition
- Having a strong leadership bench ready to step into leadership roles
- Communicating with a strong executive presence
- Fostering loyalty and accountability
- Developing business acumen
Coaching is Necessary and Effective
Major corporations including IBM, Nike, Verizon, and Coca Cola Enterprises recognize coaching as a necessary and effective tool to:
- Advance business
- Stay competitive
- Achieve and maintain results
- Shape corporate culture
- Remain globally competitive
- Increase leadership capability
Natalie worked with our senior leadership team on a full day centered around communication and team-building. It was an extremely powerful experience that helped break down barriers, build trust and that opened the door to improved communication. I highly recommend her!Veatrice Carabine, M.Ed.
Gain help through coaching, consulting, or a customized training program in a range of areas including:
- Creating a more engaged, productive workforce
- Prioritizing, goal-setting, and strategic planning
- Improving the quality of relationships
- Navigating conflict successfully
- Increasing leadership capability
- Performance management
- Career change and transition
According to International Coach Federation (ICF), professional coaching maximizes potential in these areas and more:*:
Return on Investment
Improved Work Performance
Improved Team Effectiveness
*Source: ICF Global Coaching Client Study was commissioned by the ICF but conducted independently by PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Natalie helped strengthen my confidence, initiative, and follow through. She coached me through launching a support group for families with children who have Down syndrome. Over the years, the group has provided an enormous amount of resources, friendships and help to over 40 families in our community.Sonia Barker, MBA
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Natalie as my coach this year. I have become a better strategic thinker, and have become better at designing great strategic action plans thanks to Natalie’s help!Stephen Apaliski, M.D., M.B.A
After doing an on-site assessment of our entire workflow, Natalie customized a two-day training session. It was absolutely one of the best training exercises I have been a part of in my 27 years of higher education. Natalie is the ultimate professional and delivers training that really matters.Buddy Starling
Individual & Team Packages
TLC provides a way for leaders to successfully navigate through these and other leadership challenges, including adjusting to mergers and acquisitions, on-boarding new employees, or managing executive career transitions. Leaders become aware of and replace non-productive habits and self-limiting beliefs with new, more empowering communication skills, credibility, and increased business acumen.
Goal-focused, Learning Integration Coaching
Packages are designed to reinforce skills and knowledge learned to create lasting behavioral change leading to the achievement of specific, measurable outcomes.
Packages aim to develop high-performing leaders and with a focus on technical competency, emotional intelligence, and creating lasting positive changes in perceptions and behaviors.
Best for teams with 3 to 10 members with shared goals. Coaching will focus on:
- Helping a new team launch (vision, mission, values, roles, accountabilities)
- Working with an existing team to review progress, recalibrate, and design strategy.
Training & Facilitation
Following an initial assessment of development needs, TLC can design and deliver customized leadership workshops, retreats, and team building events.
Talent Management Consulting
Talent Management consulting begins with a 2-day onsite assessment followed by a detailed report with recommended priorities for leader development, on-boarding, staff development, culture, process improvement, and more.
Professional Certified Coach
Natalie Trabert, MA, PCC brings 20+ years of experience with a diverse client mix including small business owners, independent sales professionals, leadership teams within Fortune 500 companies, college and university executive teams, ministry leaders and teams.
- International Coach Federation
- The Association of Talent Development
- Fielding Graduate University Alumni
- Conflict Mediation
- Conflict Dynamics Profile (CDP- I/ CDP-360)
- Advanced Group and Team Coaching
- Evidence – Based Coaching
- Advanced Conflict Management with TKI and MBTI
- Certified DISC Facilitator